Friday, June 13, 2008

XPRESSTRADE SCAM CASE


I use XpressTrade some years ago, when I began trading forex. Don't have a helluva lot of account, just USD 300, lost 200 in a flash, added 100, lost it again. I don't blame them for those losses, I was newbie and ignorance of the real world of trading. But all the things those anti-X says (screen frozen etc.), I experienced them too.
And for the final part: they froze my account when I got my second margin call. I couldn't access my own account. I live-chat them and they claimed there's nothing wrong with their server.

To this date, they still hold around USD 90 of my money. I considered them tuition fee for my forex education. But if you ask me: Stay away from this broker.

If they willing enough to take such small amount, do any of you need to ask other opinion about their conduct for hundreds fold of that amount?

No comments: